Saturday, October 27, 2012

a bad mood

jz noticed that everytime I write blog while I am in a bad mood..

age of 19, so call young adult. in the process of turning to a new lifestyle which is totally different with the secondary life.
need thinking, need mature, need a strong mindset to change myself,
or still same as 17 with a 19 appearance...

I know I really bear a very very important responsibility to study well in my STPM.
but even now which is 3 weeks before exam, I am still very slumber.

If you ask me what you had learnt in your Form 6 life.
The answer is I learn a lot, but nothing in academic.

The proof is I never passed my chemistry, physics and even maths paper in exam
Can you imagine that I failed in mathematics?!! and not only 1 times but everytime except the trial.
the only time I passed all the papers is in trial with the highest 70marks in maths paper.
I can do it jz because of my ability to memorize the pass year questions but not because of I know how to answer it.

But the fact is, in this moment, I am no regret to take STPM as my pre-u..
Yes! I missed a lot of fun experience in college, but I gain a lot more than I lost which are contructing myself to become a man who is mature enough to face the more challenge future life...

Sometimes, I feel that myself face a very big problem when challenges come to me, but when I look back, is just a piece of cake.
is a good sign, means that I am become stronger.






No comments:

Post a Comment